Salary on enquiry
We are currently looking for a London based intern to join TheDesignAir as it expands in its third year. This is an exciting time to work with a growing editorial website, with great opportunities for travel and online editorial experience. Perfectly suited for a budding journalist with a passion for aviation, design and travel.
You will be working full time for thedesignair and will:
- Be liaising with airline and product companies to build relationships
- Source compile and write articles from press releases
- Write reports on current aviation design trends
- Help with future thedesignair events
- Manage the website and advertising sections
- Build syndication relationships with partner publications
If you are interested in working with a growing presence on the internet with a recognised website in the travel, aviation or design field, drop us a line. Please send us your CV along with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us a bit about what design elements you like in the aviation field to give us more of an insight into what floats your boat!
TheDesignAir Global Reporters
As we are expanding we are looking for reliable and regular airline and design enthusiasts with a nose for a story to write for TheDesignAir. If you like what we do and think you can help, why not get in touch. Email email@example.com with examples of your work.